College Track is looking for partner colleges
The purpose is for 100 percent of College Track students enrolled at our partner colleges to graduate.
What College Track Brings to Our Partners
- Qualified, first generation and Pell eligible applicants from across the country with rich information on their background and fit with your college
- 1:1 support in students’ Freshman and Sophomore years via a remote mentoring program that continues the tailored work College Track offers in high school
- Tight collaboration with your college to ensure 100 percent of College Track students graduate in 4 years
- Financial support, including College Track’s merit- and need-based scholarships
What College Partners Bring to College Track
- Guarantee that every student will be folded into best in class university support service, including a spot for a summer bridge for all our students
- Understanding that College Track recommends that our students take out less than $25K cumulative in loans and that we have a joint responsibility for this
- College Track students receive a lot of financial support (see above)
- Ensure that students receive the maximum federal and state aid and a higher institutional grant
- Together we brainstorm ways of minimizing the remaining gap
- Advertise our partnership and articulate the importance of such partnerships in increasing national graduation rate for low-income and first generation college students
If interested, please contact email email@example.com.